FRIMO is a very diverse manufacturing group that has been in the polyurethane industry for over 50 years with global operations spanning 17 locations worldwide and over 1200 employees. FRIMO supports product launches from the initial design/development stages all the way through to supplying the tooling, equipment and start-up support for production of the required component(s).
FRIMO offers a vertically integrated “Tech Center” with the latest generation of FRIMO technologies and equipment to allow our clients to develop their processes before taking the product into full production. By utilizing this FRIMO service, a company can dramatically reduce the risk of potential start-up issues and ensure a successful launch.
FRIMO offers a full complement of equipment and tooling to support manufacturing that we believe would be beneficial to your company including:
- Tooling – Foam processing, press lamination, punch, thermoform, IMG, edgefold and composites
- Tool carriers – manual & fully automated
- Thermoforming equipment
- IR welding equipment
- Flexible trim equipment
- Automation equipment – turn tables, floor track systems, overhead track systems
- Polyurethane foam/spray metering unit systems
- Composite processing systems
- High pressure mix heads – two component up to six component
As well offer a full complement prototype division that supplies modeling, tooling and preproduction part build capabilities.