Protechnic creates and produces hot melt thermoadhesive webs, nets and films for dry lamination. The complexity of their polymers such as CoPA, CoPES, PO or PU, provides a customized solution to the needs in lamination of many materials:
- Fabric stabilization: webs allow carbon or hybrid fabrics to remain stable when shaped during manufacturing process.
- Resin flowing using a net or web structure
- Barrier effect with the adapted film
- Improved impact resistance and mechanical performance: the addition of thermoplastic polymers in the final composite material may change its performance
- Major technical advantages: reliable thickness and bonding performance, no fabric penetration or spray dust
These products allow the creation of essential technical textiles for markets as diverse as automotive, aviation, building, sports, renewables (wind vanes)