The Turkish Composites Manufacturers Association (TCMA) was established on May 18, 2005. The main objectives of TCMA are:
- To foster the use of composites in every aspect of life, to conduct activities related to their introduction, information sharing, standardization and development for the benefit of governmental and local authorities, users, manufacturers and scientific institutions.
- To conduct the necessary studies to base the production and usage of composites on scientific grounds.
- To focus members on common goals.
- To develop new business opportunities to be shared among members.
- To create synergy by joining manufacturers and scientific institutions under one roof. The primary goal is to develop and foster areas of composites applications. For this purpose the association will act as a catalyst and promoter. TCMA is also a member of the American Composite Manufacturers Association (ACMA) and European Composites Industry Association (EuCIA).