JEC Innovation Awards: a worldwide competition
Created in 1998, JEC Innovation Awards Program is a worldwide competition including 5 programs:
- JEC Europe Innovation Awards
- JEC Asia Innovation Awards
- JEC/CCE in partnership with China Composites Expo
- JEC/ICERP in partnership with the FRP Institute of India
- JEC Environment Students Award with SAMPE
Over the past 14 years, the JEC Innovation Awards Program has involved 1,600 companies worldwide. 157 companies and 359 partners have been rewarded for the excellence of their composite innovations.
The objective is to spot, promote, and reward the most effective composite solutions that create more value for end users.
As a finalist or a winner, you will have your brand name linked to a prestigious innovation program that is recognised internationally, and at no charge, you will reap the benefit of public exposure:
- ln the international trade press (more than 200 articles).
- ln all the JEC Group media (magazine, website, e-letters, etc.)
- All year round, thanks to our comprehensive communication plan.
Please note that all the winners of the Awards program commit to exhibit a piece or a sample of their innovation at the Innovation Showcase of the event.