AeroSpace eXchange 2013
The AeroSpace eXchange (ASX) is an exhibition & conference organised and fully managed by the Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore) (AAIS). A biennial show inaugurated in 2009, the ASX was formerly known as the Aerospace Supplier eXchange, promoting the growing base of suppliers to the dynamic aerospace industry.
Riding on the success of ASX 2009 and 2011, the AAIS has expanded the exhibition & conference concept to provide an enhanced platform for aerospace suppliers to showcase their products and services. ASX 2013 will serve as an integrated one-stop exhibition & conference to facilitate business development and market penetration activities for the niche aerospace industry and aviation industry as a whole, and give prominence to the entire value-chain’s quality products and services.
ASX 2013 tracks/focus areas will include:
- AeroSuppliers – one of the main tracks under the bigger, broader and more holistic ASX umbrella
- Aviation Security
- Civil and AeroDefense MRO
- ASX 2013 Leadership Forum
- International Aviation Association Leaders’ Meeting
- Next Generation Aviation Professional Conference
The exhibition & conference will take place at the Singapore Expo Hall 6, from 27th February - 1st March 2013