Innovation Awards Europe 2013
Date of event:
12 Mar 2013 - 17:00 - 18:00
A Long-Established Program
Over the 15 years, the JEC Innovation Program has involved 1,600 companies worldwide. 157 companies and 359 partners have been rewarded for the excellence of their composite innovations, including 216 Asian companies.
Created in 1998, the goals of this top-level innovation program are to:
- identify, promote, and reward the most innovative composite solutions worldwide;
- encourage companies that are involved in composite innovation along with their partners, and also enhance their public exposure;
- contribute to the advancement of the composite industry.
A Worldwide Competition
JEC Innovation Program is a worldwide competition including 5 programs:
- JEC Paris Innovation Award, during JEC Show Paris since 1998
- JEC CCE China Award in partnership with China Composites Expo since 2005
- JEC Asia Innovation Award, during JEC Show Asia since 2008
- JEC ICERP India Award in partnership with the FRP Institute of India since 2008
- The JEC Environment Students Award with SAMPE since 2009
An International Recognition from the Global Composite Community
There are multiple benefits for the innovations that are chosen.
JEC Composites’ comprehensive communication plan includes press releases, magazine articles and website content on the program and its entries. The number of our press partners is growing, and international trade magazines give broad coverage of the program. JEC Composites networks with 1,200 trade magazines worldwide – we generally spot more than a hundred articles about the innovations each year. All in all, the companies chosen and their partners benefit from:
- greater prominence on the international scene
- international recognition and greater public exposure
- access to business opportunities and potential partners
- business growth
- customer confidence.
Media Director & Editor-in-Chief
Phone: +33 1 58 36 15 11
Fax: +33 1 58 36 15 14
E-mail: Send Inquiry