JEC Americas 2012
THE JEC NETWORK
JEC is the largest composites industry organization in Europe and in the world, with a network of 250,000 professionals.
JEC represents, promotes and expands composites markets by providing global or local networking and information services.
Through knowledge and networking, the JEC experts offer a comprehensive service package: the JEC publications
– including strategic studies, technical books and the JEC Composites Magazine
– the weekly international e-letter "World Market News", the French e-letter JEC Info Composites and the JEC Web Hub www.jeccomposites.com. They also organize the JEC Composites Show in Paris, world's and Europe's leading show, strongly supported by the industry and five times bigger than any other composites exhibition, as well as the JEC Composites Asia and JEC Americas trade shows, the JEC Composites Conferences, Forums and Workshops (I.C.S.: International Innovative Composites Summit) and the JEC Innovation Awards Program.
Group Investment, Research and Development
All JEC’s income is put to the benefit of the industry. JEC’s policy is to reinvest all revenues into developing new products and services for the composites sector. In 2012, encouraged by the market and with the support of the composite industry, the JEC Group is creating a new Americas'platform, after setting up JEC Asia in Singapore in 2008.
JEC continues to pursue its initiative to inform and provide technical training for composite professionals by launching new publications and setting up an e-store to sell them online. JEC allocates major human and financial resources to research and studies on application markets. The Group also devotes significant funding to creating programmes to boost innovation and foster connections between Science, Technology & Business.
The JEC Group’s vision, mission and history
The interests of the Industry
The JEC Group was created by CPC, a non-profit association that holds the capital. JEC is a simplified joint stock company established under French law. Its mission is to develop products and services for its customers and the composite industry.
JEC’s Board of Directors includes heads of international companies from the different industry segments, including UMECO, AGY, CCP COMPOSITES, CHOMARAT, CPC, DSM, DUQUEINE GROUP, HEXCEL, HUNTSMAN, IDI INTERNATIONAL, OCV, PORCHER INDUSTRIES and SORA
JEC’s offering is directed at composite industry professionals the world over. JEC’s ever-broader range of products & services and its many promotional activities facilitate the development of business-to-business know-how and connections within the composite industry. Well-known for its expertise, the Group is now an acknowledged leader in Europe and across the world. In 2008, JEC strengthened its position in the Asia-Pacific region by creating the JEC Show Asia.
The JEC Group brings together all segments of the global composite industry. Its upstream and downstream connections allow the Group to represent the entire industry, from high tech to consumer products.
Highly professional international teams are working for the company, providing high-quality services. All JEC Group staff, whether senior or junior, have confirmed experience in the field of services and composites knowledge. Additional training is regularly provided.
A strongly user-oriented strategy
The JEC Group’s mission is to:
• Represent the composites industry as the unique organization federating the whole value chain.
• Provide information on major events, economic and technological developments, new products and new applications.
• Organise exchanges and facilitate connections among all involved players – raw material producers, processors, distributors, machine and software manufacturers, institutions, academics, researchers and users (aerospace, automotive, marine, public land transport, construction, energy, sports & leisure, etc.).