JEC Americas 2013 - Boston
Why choose Boston
- Accessibility for exhibitors, visitors and delegates: A major transportation hub for air, rail and car. Boston is a central location:
• between the US West coast, Europe and Latin America.
• 2 hour travel radius for all major cities on the East Coast and Canada.
- Boston is a global hub for High-Tech industries (263,000 professionals).
- The area is green and almost completely surrounded by water
- The greater Boston area is one of the world’s greatest concentrations of top universities (127,000 professionals work in higher education).
- Boston is a top MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) market destination in America,
- Boston offers excellent infrastructures and affordable accommodation.
- Boston is a compact city allowing short, fast and cheap commutation.