JEC Americas 2013
As a global partner of the whole industry value chain, JEC created the JEC Americas platform in order to:
- Help the American Composites Industry to find new opportunities outside the domestic markets and boost its export sales.
- Develop the composites network in America by connecting industrialists, universities / research centers, national associations, etc.
- Achieve its educational mission by promoting worldwide innovations & technology information
- Gather and connect all the involved players: raw material producers, processors, distributors, equipment and software manufacturers, academics, end-users, etc.
- Attract the main American decision-makers of the application sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, Wind Energy, Land Transportation, Construction, Marine, etc.
A&P Technology, Inc.
Molly Dingeldein, Marketing Manager
“A&P’s sales team was very impressed with the quality of leads. Our EVP of Sales, mentioned that a lot of companies were securing their locations for 2014.”
NATIONAL COMPOSITES CENTER
“ Overall, I was very pleased with the show and felt you had a tremendous turnout. This show was one of the largest Composites shows I have ever attended. I had a lot of people stop by our booth to inquire about our company. I liked the layout of the floor and thought everything moved well. Congratulations on your first show in America! ”
Iain Montgomery, Next Business Development Manager
“We were approached by several potential customers after both of our Technical Sales Presentations to get further information ot to ask for more information which shows people are attracted to the pitches that are made.”
Diversified Machine Systems
Ed Hilligrass, Vice President of Sales & Marketing
“The well-attended JEC Conference brought in a record number of attendees. JEC Europe is now the largest composites exhibition in the World. This is the fourth year that DSM has exhibited at the show, and it was a huge success in terms of turn-out and response. There was a lot of activity and participation at the show, not only from various composites companies and end-users, but also in terms of regional business development. Many EU countries are specifically seeking out United States manufacturers for products, services and economic expansion.”
Advanced Telescopic Technologies Inc.
Larry Horne, Executive Officer
“JEC came forward, looked at the product, and realized that it could be an innovative product for the world. It’s them that have us here taking us to the next step. Without JEC, we would still be floundering in the water. Knowledge and networking, that is what JEC brings to the table, and it is phenomenal what they are doing.”