JEC Asia 2013
JEC Asia 2013, an international exhibition with a strong foothold in the Asia Pacific MEA area
JEC Asia reflects the composites industry’s tremendous growth in Asia:
- In 2000, Asia accounted for 25% of global composite production.
- By 2008, the percentage had risen to 42% and could reach 50% by 2015.
- The composite market in Asia is driven mainly by economic growth. Since 2002, Asia has experienced high growth rates,
at around 8% per year.
- With major growth markets in China and India, and significant growth in the Middle East, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia,
the current composite market amounts to 18 billion euros in Asia
JEC Asia reflects the request for Processes industrialization in the Middle-East, Asia-Pacific, Australia:
- The booming market requires improved manufacturing processes to date Manual processes still represents 31% of all processing methods in Asia, compared with 16% in North America and in Europe.
- The use of automated processes is growing steadily in Asia Pacific (for cost reduction, product quality increase and reproducibility without human factor).
- 35% of exhibitors are showcasing equipment, machines and software solutions.
Who are we?
JEC expands composite market by providing a global or local networking and information services.
JEC is the largest composites industry organization in Europe and in the world with a network of 250,000 professionals. Through Knowledge and Networking, the JEC experts offer a comprehensive service package: the JEC publications – including strategic studies, technical books and the JEC Composites Magazine – the JEC World Market News e-letter in English and French. It also organizes Composites Shows and Conferences i.e. JEC Asia, JEC Americas and the global reference JEC Europe in Paris, world
and European leader, strongly supported by the industry and thus, five times bigger than any other composites exhibition in average, the www.jeccomposites.com website, the JEC Composites Forums and Workshops and the JEC Innovation Awards Program.
The only event in Asia that brings all global Asian composite industry players together
- Major professional Composites Associations from Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.
- The scientific community, R&D centres, Grandes Ecoles, network & Universities which today are working in close collaboration with manufacturers: A* STAR - Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Singapore), AAIS - Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore), BCA (Building & Construction Authority), EDB (Economic Development Board), Hanyang University (South Korea), International Enterprise (IE) Singapore, NUS (National University of Singapore), etc.
|Singapore, an ideally central location in Asia|
|Singapore has been chosen for the JEC Asia for its exceptional location at the crossroad of the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Its ultra-safe environment (Political stability and no terrorism threats) and high-quality level of service, sophisticated infrastructures and affordable accommodations and transportation means make Singapore one of the best possible location for business events in the world. Singapore is an acknowledged aeronautical hub and financial platform, with many universities and headquarters of multinational companies.|