In order to help you save time and establish connections with real-interest business partners, JEC includes in your participation package a top-level matchmaking program. Based on the pre-registered visitors and exhibiting decision-makers from all departments, the program is an efficient facilitator to connect concrete needs to corresponding offers. This very qualitative program brings together every year more than 500 local and international decision-makers from Large Groups, SMEs, academics and investors.
The JEC matchmaking program represents:
- A unique opportunity to meet the buyers interested in your offer, the correct suppliers, and the reliable R&D and consultancy partners
- Fast and qualitative meetings: an average of 10 meetings per day, with pre-targeted interlocutors
- Participation fee waived by JEC and included in all exhibitors’ and visitors packages
How does it work?
- You fill in the on-line registration form describing your offer and/ or your needs.
- In a few clicks, you address business meeting requests to the companies you would like to meet.
- You accept or decline, according to your interests, the meeting requests received.
- One week before the event you receive your personal agenda including the bilaterally approved business meetings.
- On the days of the event, you just follow your updated schedule.
- Top level managers from R&D, Purchasing, Technical, Methods, Process, Design, etc.
- Leader Large groups, SMEs and start-ups represented by their CEOs, technical, sales, export managers, engineers, etc.
- Public and private laboratories, research centers, consultancy & engineering firms, distributors, etc.
Make the most of your meetings!
- Respect the deadlines for completing your presentation and making your meeting requests
- Emphasis in your presentation the advantages of all nature to be gained from your offer
- Carefully read over your interlocutors’ presentation and prepare your speech accordingly
- During the meeting, go to the point: your interlocutors have read your technical form and have accepted the meeting, so the detailed company presentation is not necessary