JEC Europe 2013
JEC is the largest composites industry organization in Europe and in the world with a network of 250,000 professionals from 100 different countries.
It represents, promotes and expands composites markets by providing global and local networking as well as information services.
Through Knowledge and Networking, its experts offer a comprehensive service package:
- Information: Magazine (8 issues/year), Web Hub and Newsletters (International and National),
- Education: European, Asian & American Innovative Composites Summits (I.C.S.), End-users Forums, Conferences, Design Workshops, Technical Demonstrations, Technical Sales Presentations,
- Intelligence: Strategic Studies (Global composites market, User sectors studies, geographic studies)
- Publications: Technical books, Art books, Strategic Studies, Forums Proceedings, Directories,
- Innovation: Innovation Awards Program (international & regional competitions)
- Connection: Composites Shows & Conferences (JEC Europe in Paris, JEC Asia in Singapore & JEC Americas), Business Meetings, Job Centers
The composites Industry employs 550,000 professionals in the world and represents 77 billion euros.
A strongly user-oriented strategy
JEC informs composite professionals about major events, economic, technical and technological developments, new products and applications.
JEC’s mission is to organise exchanges and to facilitate connections
among all involved players – raw material producers, processors, distributors, machine and software manufacturers, institutions, academics, researchers and users (aeronautics, automotive, marine, land transportation, construction, energy, sportsm & leisure, EEE, etc).