Who we are ?
JEC is an industry organisation dedicated to promoting composite materials internationally. It originates from a non-profit association called CPC. The company's policy is to reinvest all income into developing new products and services for its customers and for the composite industry. JEC supports the development ofby fostering knowledge transfer and exchanges betweensuppliers and users. To date, the JEC network connects more than 250,000 professionals from a hundrer different countries.
A strongly user-oriented strategy
JEC informs composite professionals about major events, economic, technical and technological developments, new products and applications.
Six major fields of expertise
- Information:newsletters and magazines.
- Business intelligence: strategic studies.
- Training: end-user forums, conferences, workshops, technical demonstrations, technical sales presentations.
- Promotion of innovation: JEC Innovation Awards programmes Paris and Asia, and similar competitions organised in China since 2005 and in India since 2008.
- Publications: technical books, conference proceedings, directories.
- Platform: trade shows, business meetings, Web hub.
Paris: the European capital for business, tourism and trade shows' organisationy
Paris is still the ideal destination and is unquestionably the European capital for the composite community. Paris is a city that creates and generates business, and the first place to organise trade shows, conventions and seminars, thanks to the diversity of its infrastructures, its fantastic network of convention centers, hotels (all categories), restaurants, subway, tram, buses, taxis, etc. The French capital is THE best place for Scientific development and innovation, and THE European Hub for Education thanks to its connection with the strongest universities and business schools. Paris is also the only destination to federate business and cultural attractions. The venue, located inside the city, hosts the JEC Composites Show since 2002 and offers all the services with international quality standards.