JEC Europe 2014
2014: 54,400 sqm (+8% 2013) 585,556 sq. ft., or 8.5 times the size of a football pitch!
JEC is the largest composites industry organization in Europe and in the world with a network of 250,000 professionals from 100 different countries.
It represents, promotes and expands composites markets by providing global and local networking as well as information services.
Through Knowledge and Networking, its experts offer a comprehensive service package:
- Information: Magazine (8 issues/year), Web Hub and Newsletters (International and National),
- Education: European, Asian & American Innovative Composites Summits (I.C.S.), End-users Forums, Conferences, Design Workshops, Technical Demonstrations, Technical Sales Presentations,
- Intelligence: Strategic Studies (Global composites market, User sectors studies, geographic studies)
- Publications: Technical books, Art books, Strategic Studies, Forums Proceedings, Directories,
- Innovation: Innovation Awards Program (international & regional competitions)
- Connection: Composites Shows & Conferences (JEC Europe in Paris, JEC Asia in Singapore & JEC Americas), Business Meetings, Job Centers
In 2012, the composites Industry employed 550,000 professionals in the world and represented 83 billion euros.
A strongly user-oriented strategy
JEC informs composite professionals about major events, economic, technical and technological developments, new products and applications.
JEC’s mission is to organise exchanges and to facilitate connections
among all involved players – raw material producers, processors, distributors, machine and software manufacturers, institutions, academics, researchers and users (aeronautics, automotive, marine, land transportation, construction, energy, sportsm & leisure, EEE, etc).
In 2014 the focus will be on:
- Offshore Energies: Wind Energy, Oil & Gas, hydropower are promising new growth drivers for composites
- Hybrid Structures: Weight reduction is now crucial in transportation. Hybrid structures allow to take the best of each material
In 2014 JEC Europe Show and Conferences will focus on the development of the composites industries in the Netherlands.
Dutch companies and knowledge institutes in the high tech sector are renowned for their technological excellence.
Combined with the Dutch aerospace industry and its strategically located cluster with over 100 companies, the Dutch hightech systems and materials sector bolsters innovations in the areas of high-tech equipment, components and materials.