Boston & IFAI
Why choose Boston
- Accessibility for exhibitors, visitors and delegates: A major transportation hub for air, rail and car. Boston is a central location:
• between the US West coast, Europe and Latin America.
• 2 hour travel radius for all major cities on the East Coast and Canada.
- Boston is a global hub for High-Tech industries (263,000 professionals).
- The area is green and almost completely surrounded by water
- The greater Boston area is one of the world’s greatest concentrations of top universities (127,000 professionals work in higher education).
- Boston is a top MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) market destination in America,
- Boston offers excellent infrastructures and affordable accommodation.
- Boston is a compact city allowing short, fast and cheap commutation.
An event co-located with IFAI
JEC and IFAI have announced the creation of a unique platform combining composites and industrial textiles by colocating their show and conference.
Both partners are trade organization experts in their sectors, sharing the same philosophy and missions. They are fully committed to their industries providing high value information products. The strength of this strategic event is the complementarity between specialty fabrics/composites value chain-material producers, equipment manufacturers, end-product manufacturers and composite users. IFAI Expo Americas 2012 will also mark the association's 100th anniversary, promising a festive celebration.
IFAI, the Industrial Fabrics Association International, provides a global marketplace for innovative products and services, relevant education, promotion and networking opportunities. The association represents the interests of 2,000 companies from 54 countries in 11 defined market niches. It is the leading organizer of industry trade shows and conferences, and publishes seven trade magazines and buyer guides both in print and online.
This strong added-value event will open new doors to exhibitors and give them direct access to the American market. Being part of this new event will allow you to:
- Benefit from huge sales potential and a highly innovative market.
- Present your offer to the America’s stakeholders.
- Build networks in America and find new business and partners there.
- Meet America’s most important decision makers.
- Find new distribution channels in a very demanding market.
- Learn about the latest composites market trends in the area by attending economic and technical conferences or end-users forums.
- Discover the latest composites innovations through the Innovation Awards Programme.
- Rely on JEC team’s assets:
• A trained team with acknowledged technical expertise in composites.
• An international background with permanent staff from different countries speaking many languages.