In partnership with
Take part in high-level conference sessions with presentations from renowned speakers from all over the world
The confierence program is tailored to professionals willing to increase their knowledge on the potential of the composites materials
Apply online before December 23, 2016
Building: A segment filled with possibilities
- Market overview
- Meeting structural, thermal and aesthetic requirements
- Existing issues and possible solutions (costs, standardization etc.)
- What is currently driving the demand?
Infrastructure: Composites as a worthy alternative to traditional materials
- Market overview
- Repair and improvement of existing architectures
- FRP use in complex, hybrid, structures
- Flexibility for unique designs
Building: Ensuring safety while maintaining performance
- Fire protection and retardant systems
- Corrosion, fatigue resistance and high weight to strength ratio
- Finding the right resin: properties, performance etc
- Pultrusion: still the manufacturing method of choice?
Infrastructure: Evaluating and improving the durability of composite materials
- Light-weighting, sustainability, green building
- Using thermal insulation properties of composite towards energy-saving structures
- Life-cycle analysis (LCA) tools
June 22 - Panel (free access)
Developing Building Codes and Guidelines: Is Standardization an Attainable Goal?
- What comes after updating the International Building Code (IBC)?
- Necessary regulatory changes
- Educating the architectural world about the use of composite
JEC Group & TTNA co-organized session
Connecting Technical Textiles and Composites
- Construction and architectural applications
- Mechanical properties, environmental resistance, etc.
- Weight and cost savings