Enable Structural Plastic and Composite Designs & Increase your Go-to-Market Confidence
Discover or extend your knowledge of how Digimat, the premier advanced materials and structural modeling tool can enable you to design new and better composite parts. Unlike traditional isotropic analysis methods, you will learn how to reduce design risk by accounting for the true material performance early in the design phase.
You will learn how to...
- Investigate and predict the behavior of a variety of composite materials, from fiber reinforced plastics to uni-direction or woven carbon fiber and beyond
- Predict failure, fatigue and creep properties of a composite structures with a higher accuracy than before
- Optimize your composite part designs and avoid late-stage tooling changes by adding a virtual validation into your design and analysis process
- Get updates on new & upcoming capabilities around virtual material testing, thermo-mechanical analysis, continuous and woven composites, progressive failure and many more!
- See real-world cases studies demonstrating the power of Digimat
The event will take place on 12-13 May 2015, in Dearborn, Michigan, USA.