Organised by European Plastics News, LV 2013 (Lightweight Vehicles Conference 2013) will attract and connect OEMs, Tier 1 manufacturers and plastics companies.
The conference will examine the latest innovations that the plastics industry has to offer in reducing vehicle weight and investigate how the automotive and plastics industries can work together effectively.
Attend LV 2013 to:
• Hear from OEMs about their lightweighting strategies– where can the plastics industry fit in?
• Learn about innovations in injection moulding and thermoplastics for lightweighting
• Listen to the latest use of composites within the auto industry in the push for weight reduction
• Understand scalability - what are the steps necessary for high-volume global production capability?
• Discuss a vision of collaboration: can the automotive and plastics industries join forces to achieve shared goals?
• Network with different elements of the supply chain to achieve your lightweighting goals
This event will take place on 1-2 October 2013, in Maritim Hotel, Berlin, Germany.