MECHCOMP 2014 is the first international conference in Mechanics of Composites.
This conference intends to bring forward the best research and applications on composite materials and structures. The conference has the support of Composite Structures, an International Journal of Elsevier.
Plenary Lectures (in progress):
The following distinguished researchers have kindly accepted to deliver a Plenary Talk:
- Professor J. N. Reddy, Texas A&M University, USA
- Professor Richard Degenhardt, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Germany
- Professor Erasmo Carrera, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Professor Arun Shukla, University Rhode Island, USA
- Professor Emmanuel Gdoutos, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- Professor Tsu-Wei Chou, University of Delaware, USA
- Professor Anthony Waas, University of Michigan, USA
- Dr. Yapa Rajapakse, Office of Naval Research, USA
- Professor Byung Lee, Air Force Office of Scientific Research, USA
- Professor Romesh Batra, Virginia Tech., USA
This event will take place from June 8th to 12th in Long Island, NY, USA.