Held for the first time outside Europe, OUTLOOK™ Asia is part of the EDANA global Outreach programme to extend the reach of its established events to new markets, and offers a unique conference and networking event for the nonwovens personal care products industry, with a two day event in Singapore.
OUTLOOK™ Asia offers the nonwovens personal care products supply chain, access to and support in this leading region. The conference offers delegates networking opportunities with participants from across the global personal care products supply chain, ideal facilities for additional business meetings and top level speakers, presenting topics tailored to the needs of executives from the personal care products industry.
Confirmed papers include:
- Opening Keynote - Takahisa Takahara, CEO, Unicharm (Japan)
- Towards Regulatory Harmonisation for AHPs
- Asian Consumer Behaviour Analysis
- A company's Approach to Sustainability in Asia
- The Indian Market for Personal Hygiene Products
- Asian Airlaid Market
- Asian Chemical Regulations and How They Compare
- Fiber Innovation Targeted to Achieve High Performance Products
- Diaper and SAP Development Trends in Asia
This event take place on 13-14 March in Singapore.