The fifteenth-annual SPE® TPO Automotive Engineered Polyolefins Conference, the world’s leading automotive engineered-polyolefins forum, returns to the Troy Marriott in the Detroit suburbs from October 6-9, 2013. This year's theme is TPOs: Driving Value, Light Weight, & Innovative Automotive Solutions.
The mission of the SPE® Automotive TPO Engineered Polyolefins Global Conference is to be the leading forum for automotive polyolefins globally and to inform and educate SPE members, the public, OEMs, tier suppliers, and the automotive polyolefins supply chain about advances in olefin materials, processing, enabling technologies, and applications in the automotive and ground transportation markets. As such, our committee’s strategic initiatives are to:
- Help grow the industry by effectively and objectively promoting the use and benefits of TPOs, TPEs, TPVs, and other polyolefin-based polymers to targeted audiences
- Cultivate a strong sense of industry community across the entire automotive polyolefins supply chain
- Build strong international cooperation with other engineering societies and industry trade associations
-Act as a conduit to effectively connect all industry shareholders
- Proactively provide information to the industry through technical papers and presentations
- Deliver state-of-the-art educational programs, including this conference
- Create community across to the value chain
This event take place on 6-9 October, in Detroit, United States.