JEC Group have brought together the international community of composites leaders and executives in our Composites Circle as an unique networking opportunity to meet with both peers and future partners.
JEC Europe 2012 - Cannon’s latest developments in the fields of Composites, Polyurethane and Thermoforming technologies
Cannon’s latest developments in the fields of Composites, Polyurethane and Thermoforming technologies will be presented by an international team of specialists:
• The ESTRIM (Epoxy Structural Reaction Injection Moulding) technology, for the replacement of
conventional, slow RTM process with fast-demoulding high pressure injection of Epoxy resin’s formulations. The E-System, a three-component high pressure dosing unit for Epoxies launched at the past edition of JEC, will be presented in its second, enhanced version to the market.
• The range of automatic Preformers for the preparation of Carbon and Glass fiber preforms used for
resin impregnation and injection technologies.
• Co-injection and Reinforced spray technologies for Polyurethanes, for an increasingly wider number of industrial applications.
• Automated assembling technologies for the production of large composites parts destined to the
avionics and wind generation markets.
• A wide number of innovative solutions for the Wind Generation industry:
- the Epoxy DX dosing machines for Epoxy resin infusion in the largest blades
- dosing machines for Polyurethane inserts to replace the use of balsa wood
- dosing machines and presses for DCPD (DiCycloPentaDiene) resins to produce large, thin, highmodulus structural parts without glass reinforcement
- Aluminium Die-casting presses for the large electric motors used in the turbines
• Compression molding presses up to 3,500 ton for SMC, GMT, LWRT (Low Weight Reinforced
Thermoplastics) and a new generation of Composites
• The latest models of Industrial Thermoformers of Cannon Forma, equipped with halogen heating lamps, computerised zone-control of heating, patented adjustable plate systems for minimum set up time and elimination of reduction plates.
More information: www.cannon.com