JEC Group have brought together the international community of composites leaders and executives in our Composites Circle as an unique networking opportunity to meet with both peers and future partners.
Professor and Architect Mark Goulthorpe, of the MIT Department of Architecture, confirmed as guest keynote speaker for the Future of Composites in Construction.
JEC Americas 2012 - C. A. Litzler Co., Inc. introduces the G5 End-Seal for their carbon fibre oxidation ovens. Over 15 years of innovative efforts have led the company to develop the more energy efficient 5th generation End-Seal. Resulting from the rapid advancements in the ground-breaking 1995 End-Seal patent, this new technology delivers up to a 50% improvement in energy efficiency.
Benefits of the G5 End-Seal:
• Eliminates the trapezoidal chamber effect and ensures that the entire length of the oxidation chamber can be used
• Highly effective dynamic seal that prevents the escape of toxic gasses into the atmosphere.
• Eliminates cold air infiltration into the process chamber and hot air egress coming into the plant.
• Saves energy and reduces the overall exhaust for a smaller pollution control system.
• The seal chamber reduces the size of the pollution control device up to 50% by eliminating excess exhaust.
• Effectively combats the chimney effect.
• Maximizes the oven pass-length for increased throughput.
• Improves side-to-side temperature uniformity.
• All seal balancing is done externally and is accessible during fibre operation.
• Independent seal chamber temperature control extends the length of the oven.
• The heated G5 chamber minimizes the rate of tar formation at the slots.
More information: www.calitzler.com
For its first edition, JEC Americas was held on November 07,08 and 09, 2012 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. As for all JEC Events, many innovations are showcased during this...