JEC Group have brought together the international community of composites leaders and executives in our Composites Circle as an unique networking opportunity to meet with both peers and future partners.
This intensive, online, live, certificated training by Stanford University, 32 intensive hours given from January 17 to 26, 2012 from noon to 4 PM PST by a Staff of 16 specialists representing established organization will deliver ready-to-use skills for managers and engineers to innovate.
This workshop provides:
The registration package includes:
1. Mic-Mac's and Super Mic-Mac
2. MicMac/FEA (Abaqus)
3. Lekhnitskii´s exact solutions
4. Life prediction of random fatigue
5. Progressive damage of laminates with holes and bolts
6. Use of cohesive elements for damage tolerance
7. 3D Beam for preliminary design
8. Uncertainty estimation and reliability theory
* Offer applies to U.S. participants only. For those living outside the US, please check the options under Registration.
Convenient workshop format:
NOTES:1.Composites Design Workshop VI is not a sequence of Composites Design Workshops I to V. Composites Design Workshop VI is enhanced with new materials and offered as an intensive workshop format. 2. Option exists for official transcript of records and certificate from Stanford University (refer to registration page).
More information: http://compositesdesign.stanford.edu