Infiana has developed an innovative new product range, which simplifies actual production of fiber reinforced plastic products in the fast growing Composites Industry.
They are aligning their team to serve this global innovative market and their global acting customer base. Looking for an open minded, motivated and proactive Sales Manager, the ideal candidate should have experience in the Composites Industry.
You will be part of an international sales team with an attractive, widespread area of activities and tasks. If you can identify yourself with their philosophy of "Collaborate + Innovate" then you are the right person.
Infiana offers you an attractive and exciting job, located in an environment where others spend their holidays.
- Sales responsibility for customer (EBIT, agreements, etc.)
- Realization of sales targets (and budget) on customer base
- Customer relationship management
- Business Development on customer base
- Daily business (claims, overdues / old stocks)
- Pricing / Forecasting
- Project Management (identification, strategy, organization, realization of customer projects to produce/modify products)
- Supplying project information to internal (Quality, Engineering, Operations)
- Strong contact with the Customer Service Department
- University Degree in Economics or Engineering or several years of relevant professional experience
- Advanced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English with preferably knowledge of other languages
- Excellent communicational abilities and high negotiating skills
- Customer-focused character
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinker focused on delivering results
- Able to manage conflicts and differing priorities
- Project management experience
- Open-minded, trustworthy and enthusiastic
- Strong presenter
- Able to manage time
- Self motivated and driven
- Confident, ambitious and proactive
- Assertiveness, flexibility
- Decision-making ability
- Willingness to travel
Send your complete application documents, details of your availability, and your salary expectations via email to email@example.com or by mail to:
Infiana Germany GmbH & Co. KG