Their appearance at the show follows an announcement earlier this year that Marineware has been appointed SCIGRIP’s key UK distributor to the marine market.
The Southampton Boat Show will provide the perfect opportunity to showcase the latest advancements in adhesive solutions. Specifically designed for the most demanding marine applications, SCIGRIP’s new 10:1 Methacrylate products deliver outstanding application build, low exotherm cure and tough final results.
The following products from the Methacrylate range will be a key focus:
- Newly improved white, permanently toughened adhesive designed for marine use
- Avoids traditional yellowing of other ‘white’ supplies
- Minimal surface preparation
- Non sag
- Ideal for bonding metals and metals to plastic
- Available in a range of cure times in cartridges, pails or drum
- Excellent environmental and chemical resistance
- High build adhesive for large component assembly without slump or overheating
- Very high toughness for impact, peel and fatigue strength
- Dial-up speed control with unchanged final cold cured bond strengths to optimise productivity
- Moisture tolerant application for wet weather work