Management of JEC Group Websites
1. Purposes of the processing of personal data and legal basis
Management of subscription to the JEC Composites Magazine and/or the JEC Composites e-Letters
We offer the possibility to subscribe to the JEC Composites Magazine and/or the JEC Composites e-Letters on the subscription form available at the following web address: https://magazine-subscription.jeccomposites.com.
If you expressly give your consent, JEC Group will use your personal data to manage your subscription and to send you the print and/or digital editions of the JEC Composites Magazine and/or the JEC Composites e-Letters, corresponding to your selection.
Management of orders on the JEC Composites e-Store
We use and process your personal data while using the JEC Composites e-Store in order to register orders, deliver ordered products and services and process payments. This processing is necessary for the performance of the terms and conditions of use that you have agreed to when creating your JEC Composites user account.
Management of registration and participation to the JEC Group physical and digital events
Visitors, exhibitors, and all types of participants are informed of the processing of personal data carried out at the time of registration.
Management of JEC Composites user account and use of its functionalities
JEC Group uses and processes your personal data to manage your JEC Composites user account and to allow you to use its functionalities (account, profile, company, subscriptions, content, digital publications, orders, cart). This processing is necessary for the performance of the terms and conditions of use that you have agreed to when creating your JEC Composites user account.
Management of commercial communications and solicitations by JEC Group
Unless you object, JEC Group will use and process your personal data, as a controller, for the purpose of managing commercial solicitations about JEC Group events, products, and services. This processing is necessary to pursue JEC Group legitimate interest in communicating about its events, products, and services with professionals in the composites industry and in developing our commercial relationships.
Management of commercial communications and solicitations about JEC Group partners events, products, and services
Unless you object, JEC Group will use and process your personal data to send you commercial communications and solicitations about JEC Group partners events, products, and services. This processing is necessary to pursue JEC Group partners legitimate interest in communicating about their events, products, and services with professionals in the composites industry.
For your record, your personal data will under no circumstances be transmitted to those partners, unless you expressly give your consent.
Management of requests submitted via the contact form
JEC Group will use and process the personal data you have provided on the contact form for the purpose of addressing your request(s).
This processing is necessary to pursue JEC Group legitimate interest in to receiving and responding to expressions of interests and/or specific requests from users.
Compilation of statistics
JEC Group will process your personal data for statistics (number of users and viewed pages of the websites, number of subscribers to the magazine and to the e-letters, audience monitoring of our communications). This processing is necessary to pursue JEC Group legitimate interest in compiling statistics about the use of our products and services.
2. Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data may be subject to internal and external communications. We may share your personal data with:
- JEC Group team for the purposes of promotion operations and event management;
- JEC Group service providers for the purposes of routing and online payment;
- JEC Group service providers in charge of event marketing and organization;
- JEC Group technical service providers for the purposes of managing our websites and database;
- The Certifying body of the number of the JEC Composites Magazine subscribers, the number of the JEC Composites e-Letters subscribers, and the number of users and viewed pages of the JEC Group websites;
- Exhibitors of our events if you allow them to scan your badge on their booth.
3. Storage of personal data
The personal data mandatory to send the magazine and/or the e-letters are held to the extent of your subscription. The personal data processed by JEC Group for the purposes of commercial communications and solicitations are held to the extent of opposition.
The personal data mandatory to compile audience statistics are held to the extent of producing the audience statistics.
The personal data mandatory to manage your registration and participation to the events are held until the end of your commercial relations with JEC Group.
In order to meet legal obligations or as evidence, part of your personal data may be stored, for instance, for:
- 5 years from the end of the commercial relations if you have placed an order on the JEC Composites e-Store and/or have registered to an event;
- 10 years from the end of the commercial relations regarding your accounting data;
- In the event of a litigation, the entire duration of the litigation, until all legal remedies and means of redress have been exhausted;
- The requests made via the contact form and the answers given are archived for a period of 2 years from the last contact date.
4. Transfer of personal data to third countries
In exceptional circumstances, JEC Group may transfer your personal data to third parties established outside the European Economic Area. If and when that transfer may happen, the purposes of the transfer, the data types transferred, the recipients to whom the data are transferred, the countries in which the data are transferred, and the guarantees associated to the transfer, will be explicitly expressed.
5. Mandatory character of your replies
In order to provide you with the services and experiences described above, it is mandatory to fill in some information, designated by an asterisk, in the forms. Without this mandatory personal data, JEC Group will not be able to provide you with these services and experiences.
6. Data subjects’ rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations and under the conditions defined therein, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data and right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- Right to erase your personal data or restrict its processing;
- Right to withdraw your consent;
- Right to object to the use of your personal data and to unsubscribe from our communications;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to define what is done with your personal data after your death;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the French data protection authority (CNIL) or with your supervisory authority.
These rights may be exercised by written request sent to the following contact details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +33 (0)1 89 20 40 60
- Address: JEC Group – 251 Boulevard Pereire – 75017 Paris – France