China Composites Expo Shanghai (CCE) JEC Partner
CCE2021, supposed to be held from December 25th-27th, 2021 at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center (SWEECC), has been postponed and consolidated with CCE2022, scheduled from September 27th-29th, 2022. The exhibition area will be further expanded to cover all the existing four exhibition halls of SWEECC.
China Composites Expo 2022 will highlight every niche segment of composites industry, including:
- Raw materials and related equipment: resins (epoxy, unsaturated polyester, vinyl, phenolic, etc.), reinforcement (glass, carbon, aramid, basalt, polyethylene, natural, etc.), adhesives, additives, fillers, pigment, pregreg, etc., and all related production and process equipment.
- Composites manufacturing processes and related equipment: spray, filament winding, mould compression, injection, pultrusion, RTM, LFT, Vacuum infusion, autoclave, OOA, AFP process and related equipment; honeycomb, foam core, sandwich structure process and related equipment.
- Finished Parts and Application: applied in aerospace, automotive, marine, energy/electricity, electronics, construction, transportation, defense, mechanics, sport/leisure, agriculture, etc.
- Quality control and inspection: NDE and other inspection systems, robots and other automation systems.
- Composites recycling, repairing, energy saving and environment protection technology, process and equipment.
- Other high performance composites: metal matrix composites, ceramic matrix composites, wood-plastic composites and related raw materials, finished parts and equipment.