Fibre Polymer Composites in Construction
Composites UK, the UK composites industry association, and Fluency Marketing, the advanced materials and advanced engineering focused marketing and conference provider, have teamed up to deliver a three-day peer reviewed international academic conference, focused on the development and application of fibre polymer composite materials across the construction and infrastructure sectors.
2020 would have been the 20th Anniversary of two key UK networks for composites in construction (CoSACNet and NGCC), and this conference will bring academics and industry leaders together from across the sector to celebrate achievements and ongoing research in this area. Aligned with the developing Eurocodes, the conference, Fibre Polymer Composites in Construction (FPCC), will showcase research from across the globe, peer reviewed by an esteemed panel.
Proposed sessions for the conference should include, but are not limited to:
- FRP structures and components
- Durability, long-term performance and testing
- Damage mechanics and failure criteria
- Design and analysis
- FRP reinforcement or prestressing
- Strengthening of reinforced concrete, metallic and timber structures
- Confinement and prestressed systems
- Strengthening of masonry or steel
- FRP structures and joints