Transformation of Performance Composites into Mass Production Webinar New
Learn new ways to produce thermoplastic composite components!
This webinar will introduce Progano®, a Lightweight Composite highly developed through the combination of continuous glass fibers and polypropylene.
This innovative material is used by automotive and other component manufacturers to increase strength, decrease weight and reduce production costs.
Discover how Progano’s Lightweight Composite is:
- Lighter: Progano components weigh up to 30% less and can be created using less material
- Stronger: Progano is at least 50% stronger than aluminum alloys of a similar proportion
- Faster: Reduced manufacturing durations and costs through the direct integration of and offers the advantage of the integration of functional elements in a single component fabrication process
- Sustainable: Progano is completely recyclable for environmental sustainability and proven to be reusable in high-level materials
In this webinar you will get insights about this new composite, the industrial-scale production, and examples of its applications:
- High-efficiency composite
- Technology advantage in the industrial UD-tape and Progano-sheet production
- Quality control: Inline inspection and glass fiber roving lab
- Modular capacity extension from 2.000 to 16.000 tons