Entirely and exclusively dedicated to the composite materials sector, JEC Group is the world’s leading company in terms of information, event organization and promotion of innovation in the field of composites.
As part of its development, JEC Group is recruiting a:
Press Production and Traffic Manager -Studio
- You support the editor and the design manager on a daily basis.
- You have a global vision of needs and you know how to anticipate.
- You build, coordinate and control production schedules.
- You follow the publishing or broadcasting files and make sure they are respected.
- You participate in the distribution of content on social networks.
- You control external expenses, which you negotiate thanks to your knowledge of the chain.
- You maintain the network of contributors under the direction of the Editor-in-Chief
- You will enrich and maintain the external graphics pool under the direction of the Design Manager
- You report regularly to management.
- You are familiar with the press, agencies or 360° content, you are rigorous and organized.
- As a true partner to your managers, collaboration and planning are in your DNA.
Industry, innovation, transmission and sharing of knowledge are important to you?
Do writers, graphic designers, engineers and academics enrich your daily life?
Agencies, freelancers, contributors, printers and service providers have always been your friends?
Join the team that publishes the bi-monthly magazine of reference in the world of composites, participate in various publishing projects, develop digital media, the website, e-letters, WebTV, social networks, and the team that organizes the leading annual trade show in the sector.
- If you wish to apply, please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. If your profile matches, you will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Terms and conditions
- Salary according to experience
- Position based in Paris, near RER and Metro Porte Maillot.
- 9 month fixed-term contract, then permanent contract
- Two days of telecommuting possible for people with permanent contracts
- Start date: 01/09/2022
JEC Group is committed to a policy of equal opportunity, from recruitment to the career development of its employees. Job offers are open to all, including of course people with disabilities.