JEC Group is a non-profit organization entirely dedicated to promoting composite materials and fostering their applications globally. Publisher of the JEC Composites Magazine, the industry’s reference magazine, JEC organizes several events around the world, including JEC World, the leading international exhibition dedicated to composites and their applications, which takes place annually in Paris. JEC media, events and digital channels connect a global community of professionals from the composites industry and from their multiple application sectors, to enable knowledge transfer, create networking opportunities, and highlight innovation.
JEC: Connecting the World with Composites
As part of its development, JEC Group is recruiting a:
Reporting to the Head of Web & Mobile, you will manage the company’s websites (daily updates, maintenance) and weekly e-letters (editing, routing), interact with technical service providers and contribute to the implementation of event and media web projects.
- Management and update of the websites
- Understand the needs of the different departments and project managers and advise them on how to make their offer(s) highly visible, accessible and understandable.
- Update and enrich the content and functionalities of the websites.
- Optimise the natural and paid referencing of the websites.
- Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Track the conversion rate of all web marketing actions.
- Implement advertising campaigns for our advertisers.
- Management of the third party application maintenance
- Contribute to the implementation of patches.
- Contribute to the implementation of evolutions.
- Monitor consumption.
- Respect priorities.
- Management of the international and French e-letters
- Collect information and promotional material from the various departments.
- Build the e-letters (HTML integration).
- Set up the campaigns.
- Measure and monitor the performance of campaigns and producing statistics.
- Contribute to the reflection on the ways to improve (distribution, content and form).
- Management of web projects
- Contribute to the management of internal or external web projects.
- Monitoring of service providers
- Check the quality and deadlines for work carried out by service providers and report any discrepancies to your N+1.
- Contribute to the identification of relevant service providers according to the subjects.
- Produce a detailed monthly activity report on the actions implemented and the projects in progress, as well as statistical information and performance measurement of the actions carried out.
Experience and skills required
- Higher education in ICT or computer science or with a specialisation in Webmaster / Digital.
- 4-5 years experience in similar positions.
- Good level of English (written and oral).
- Technical skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Mastery of CMS tools (in particular WordPress).
- Knowledge of PHP, SQL, XML.
- Knowledge of web marketing techniques (SEO, emailing, etc.), acquisition and audience measurement tools (Google Analytics).
- Editorial and linguistic sensitivity.
- Professional skills
- Strong motivation for IT and for learning new tools, languages and systems.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to make proposals.
- Good oral expression.
- Organisational skills.
Terms and conditions
- Salary (fixed + variable) according to experience and profile
- 9 month fixed-term contract, then permanent contract
- Position based in Paris, near RER and Metro Porte Maillot
- Two days of home office possible for people with permanent contracts
- Profit-sharing plan based on the company’s results
- Restaurant vouchers
- Laptop with VOIP telephony
- Start as soon as possible
- If you wish to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. If your profile matches, you will be contacted to arrange an interview.
JEC Group is committed to a policy of equal opportunity, from recruitment to the career development of its employees. Job offers are open to all, including of course people with disabilities.