We enable people to network in various ways, thanks to events, such as JEC World, the worldwide leading composites show, our JEC Forums and JEC Summits with conferences and business meetings respectively focused on regions or application sectors as well as online events.Discover the events
Our Business Meetings programs gather over 5000 participants per year and are available on all our main Events: JEC World, JEC Forums and JEC Summits.
This service has been offered since 2011 and has developed specific expertise that combines a detailed web platform with a straightforward approach in order to organize the meetings.
Our dedicated team and the algorithm of the web platform help participants to boost their presence at each of our Events. We offer a wide variety of benefits:
- Set-up meetings with quality contacts
- Enhance and optimize time spent at the show
- Create new business opportunities
- Move projects forward
- Foster partnerships
- Sign off orders
Who attends the Business Meetings Program ?
- General managers and R&D managers, Purchasing, Procurement, Materials and sourcing category specialists
- Large groups, SMEs and start-ups represented by their CEOs, Technical, Sales, Export, Engineering Department
- Public and Private Laboratories, Research Centers, Consultancy & Engineering Firms, Distributors, etc.
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
What do buyers gain from the service ?
- Customized business appointments selected according to their needs and their agenda,
- Request meetings with relevant sellers,
- Time saving with pre-arranged qualified meetings,
- Dedicated assistance before the show and a personal welcome at the Business Meetings Center.
What do sellers gain from the service ?
- Presentation of their company’s new products and solutions on the platform prior to the event
- Request meetings with relevant and targeted contacts prior to the event,
- Leads and sales development through high quality meetings,
- 30-minute meetings organized directly at the booths, or at the Business Meetings Center,
- Dedicated assistance before the show and on site.
You are already an exhibitor/sponsor at one of our next events ?
Go to your Events Exhibitors Area > Business Meetings.
You already have your badge for one of our upcoming events ?
Go to your Personal Area in the event registration website > Business Meetings.
For any further information, please contact [email protected]
JEC Composites Talks are networking events gathering the composites community from a country or a region to exchange about business & markets trends, share knowledge and experiences, and activate business opportunities. These meetings, on invitation/accreditation only, are exclusive opportunities to connect with professionals from the industry and from the composites applications sectors to foster the development of local as well as international projects. They offer to the JEC partners and sponsors the opportunity to present their activities, to identify potential markets and contacts within the participants. For JEC they are essentials moments to connect with local composites ecosystems to involve them, share knowledge and highlight innovations.
Upcoming JEC Composites Talks
- In South Korea, on December 6th, 2022 hosted at KITA Startup Branch
- In Japan, on December 8th, 2022 hosted at the conference center Hibikoku
- In Dubai, on February 22nd, 2023 at HILTON JUMEIRAH BEACH with a Composites Tour on February 23rd.
(Program to come)
Composites Solutions Events
JEC Group is taking a step forward in its strategy aiming to democratize and publicize the use of composites materials among end-user segments that are OEMs and Applicative Markets Manufacturers.
Our ambition is to grow the use of composites in these Industries with a solution-driven and targeted approach:
- Solution-oriented examples and didactic cases-studies to develop a greater and broader understanding of the benefits and possibilities composites can bring to end-use manufacturers and final parts processors,
- Targeted approach towards the Design, R&D / R&T, Manufacturing and Procurement Communities from those industries,
- Specific activations to facilitate networking and business in End-User shows.
Since 2018, JEC Group has invested in a significant representation of Composites Pavilions at key Automotive events in Europe and America.
Composites Solutions Events for Mobility
Composites are being increasingly integrated in the automotive development, as well as in the production processes, and they play a key role in the range of materials that engineers can select while developing new vehicles and components. With new bonding techniques, allowing to combine metal and composite materials, new opportunities have opened, as they are enabling to choose the right material for the right use, making the automotive development a composition of materials and technologies, including composites.
The various types of technologies, from thermoplastics to thermosets, from glass fiber to carbon fiber and with the added-value of high tech simulation, optimization and production techniques, composites are offering a broad arena of applications. The main benefits and applications are:
- Design Freedrom, Aesthetics & Flexibility
- Resistance & Resilience
- Strength & Stiffness
- Part count Reduction & Functions Integration
- Hybridization & bonding with other materials
- Fuel Storage of Hydrogen – & LPG – powered vehicles
- Battery Housing & Integration in Electric/Hybrid Vehicles
- Connectivity Integration
Composites Solutions Events for Infrastructure and Construction
Composites have a very high potential in this sector. For instance, composites are used to reduce installation, repair and lifecycle costs as well as to decrease weight and improve corrosion resistance and durability which makes them a perfect choice for Building and Infrastructure applications – whether for new construction or in rehabilitation projects. Additional and specific key benefits in the sector are: easy handling, low rate of mechanical property deterioration, electromagnetic wave transparency, reparability, fire resistance, low smoke emission and low toxicity, thermal insulation, reduced lifecycle costs and the possibility for off-site manufacturing, freedom of design.
Benefits of Composites in the Building & infrastructure:
- Light weight
- Corrosion resistance
- Off-site Manufacturing
- Durability and lack of property deterioration
- Electromagnetic wave transparency
- Non-conductive of electricity
- High strength to weight ratio
- Freedom of form and design
- Customized surface texture
- Aesthetic appeal
- Built-in no fade color
- Fire resistance, low smoke emission and low toxicity
- Thermal insulation
- Impact resistance
- Integration of parts
- Good compability with structural adhesives
- Excellent reproduction capability
- Ease of repair
- Mechanical fixings an be designed to built-in
- Excellent weather and water resistance