The JEC Composites Industry Programs offer a particularly rich experience, combining both high-end content and exclusive networking opportunities.
Taking place during JEC tradeshows, this business-oriented program aims to unite decision makers in the global automotive, aerospace, and sports & health industries around the development of composite materials in these fields and to provide participants with the latest information, trends and experience on composite materials from an end-user and business perspective.
JEC Group now organizes four Composite Industry Programs:
- JEC Automotive Composite Industry Program
- JEC Aerospace Composite Industry Program
- JEC Sports & Health Composites Industry Program
- JEC Hydrogen & Mobility Composites Industry Program
- A 90mn networking & content conference session from major OEM and Tier 1 companies taking place during the show (including keynote speeches, presentations, and Q&A with decision makers and leaders of the industry)
- A guided tour of the show with a selection of exhibitors and of the Innovation Planet dedicated to your sector
- A Composites tour to visit the most remarkable composite companies & factories of the region (when possible)
- Networking opportunities including VIP reception & privileged meetings with industry leaders and top buyers
- Access to exclusive content after the event (including session presentations, the Innovation report and digest of the related program with key numbers of the composites industry)
For further information, please contact: [email protected]Register Sponsor the event
Our Business Meetings programs gather over 5000 participants per year and are available on all our main Events: JEC World, JEC Forum Bangkok, JEC Korea, JEC Forum DACH et JEC Summit Sports and Health.
This service has been offered since 2011 and has developed specific expertise that combines a detailed web platform with a straightforward approach in order to organize the meetings.
Our dedicated team and the algorithm of the web platform help participants to boost their presence at each of our Events. We offer a wide variety of benefits:
- Set-up meetings with quality contacts
- Enhance and optimize time spent at the show
- Create new business opportunities
- Move projects forward
- Foster partnerships
- Sign off orders
Who attends the Business Meetings Program ?
- General managers and R&D managers, Purchasing, Procurement, Materials and sourcing category specialists
- Large groups, SMEs and start-ups represented by their CEOs, Technical, Sales, Export, Engineering Department
- Public and Private Laboratories, Research Centers, Consultancy & Engineering Firms, Distributors, etc.
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
What do buyers gain from the service ?
- Customized business appointments selected according to their needs and their agenda,
- Request meetings with relevant sellers,
- Time saving with pre-arranged qualified meetings,
- Dedicated assistance before the show and a personal welcome at the Business Meetings Center.
What do sellers gain from the service ?
- Presentation of their company’s new products and solutions on the platform prior to the event
- Request meetings with relevant and targeted contacts prior to the event,
- Leads and sales development through high quality meetings,
- 30-minute meetings organized directly at the booths, or at the Business Meetings Center,
- Dedicated assistance before the show and on site.
For any further information, please contact [email protected]
View from the Top
View from the Top is an exclusive program allowing leading CEOs from the industry to share their vision about the future of Composites, their contribution to a better world for next generations, as a dialog with one of their major clients using composites in its sector.
Country on Stage
The Country on Stage format is a unique opportunity for countries to highlight their specificities and excellence in the field of Composites. This event features lightening keynote presentations, insightful discussions with key local players and representative business cases, outlining the most important aspects of each country’s composites sector. The underlying idea is for participants to get the maximum out of every Country on Stage session by making contacts with key players that will enrich their future business and help to expand the network that is the global Composites industry.
The Session By Program is an exclusive series of conferences delivered by leading Composites industry companies, presenting their latest innovations together with their clients, and answering the opportunities and challenges the industry faces.
The Industry Programs consist of industry presentations and Q&A discussion involving major OEMs & Tier1s from all over the world. It covers the challenges & opportunities of using composites materials in the Automotive, Aerospace, and Sports & Health fields. The Industry Programs are exciting sessions that bring together top decision-makers and provide end-users with the latest information, trends and experience on composite materials.
The Composite Tours consist of several formats depending on the event/feasibility but offer either a guided tour of the show floor with a selection of exhibitors and a tour of the Innovation Planet dedicated to the targeted sector, or they involve the visit of the most remarkable composite companies and entities, off site, with commentary from the company itself.
Whether they are leaders of our industry or from the End-User industries, successful entrepreneurs or even high-level sportsmen, the keynote speakers aim to inspire by their visions and prospects and offer from their expertise during these unique sessions.
JEC Composites Observer
The « JEC Composites Observer » is a new annual overview of the state of the Composites Industry. Its release becomes a new annual rendez-vous and every JEC Group events integrates a presentation of the JEC Composites Observer covering the evolution and the growth of the composites industry at global level.
JEC Group is taking a step forward in its strategy aiming to democratize and publicize the use of composites materials among end-user segments that are OEMs and Applicative Markets Manufacturers.
Our ambition is to grow the use of composites in these Industries with a solution-driven and targeted approach:
- Solution-oriented examples and didactic cases-studies to develop a greater and broader understanding of the benefits and possibilities composites can bring to end-use manufacturers and final parts processors,
- Targeted approach towards the Design, R&D / R&T, Manufacturing and Procurement Communities from those industries,
- Specific activations to facilitate networking and business in End-User shows.
Since 2018, JEC Group has invested in a significant representation of Composites Pavilions at key Automotive events in Europe and America.
Composites Solutions Events for Mobility
Composites are being increasingly integrated in the automotive development, as well as in the production processes, and they play a key role in the range of materials that engineers can select while developing new vehicles and components. With new bonding techniques, allowing to combine metal and composite materials, new opportunities have opened, as they are enabling to choose the right material for the right use, making the automotive development a composition of materials and technologies, including composites.
The various types of technologies, from thermoplastics to thermosets, from glass fiber to carbon fiber and with the added-value of high tech simulation, optimization and production techniques, composites are offering a broad arena of applications. The main benefits and applications are:
- Design Freedrom, Aesthetics & Flexibility
- Resistance & Resilience
- Strength & Stiffness
- Part count Reduction & Functions Integration
- Hybridization & bonding with other materials
- Fuel Storage of Hydrogen – & LPG – powered vehicles
- Battery Housing & Integration in Electric/Hybrid Vehicles
- Connectivity Integration
Composite Solutions Events for Infrastructure and Construction
Composites have a very high potential in this sector. For instance, composites are used to reduce installation, repair and lifecycle costs as well as to decrease weight and improve corrosion resistance and durability which makes them a perfect choice for Building and Infrastructure applications – whether for new construction or in rehabilitation projects. Additional and specific key benefits in the sector are: easy handling, low rate of mechanical property deterioration, electromagnetic wave transparency, reparability, fire resistance, low smoke emission and low toxicity, thermal insulation, reduced lifecycle costs and the possibility for off-site manufacturing, freedom of design.
Benefits of Composites in the Building & infrastructure:
- Light weight
- Corrosion resistance
- Off-site Manufacturing
- Durability and lack of property deterioration
- Electromagnetic wave transparency
- Non-conductive of electricity
- High strength to weight ratio
- Freedom of form and design
- Customized surface texture
- Aesthetic appeal
- Built-in no fade color
- Fire resistance, low smoke emission and low toxicity
- Thermal insulation
- Impact resistance
- Integration of parts
- Good compability with structural adhesives
- Excellent reproduction capability
- Ease of repair
- Mechanical fixings an be designed to built-in
- Excellent weather and water resistance