Germany showcases strong presence at JEC World 2024
Germany is set to make a resounding impact at the upcoming JEC World 2024, solidifying its position as a leader in the composites industry. With an impressive number of visitors and exhibitors, the German Composites market is eager to showcase its know-how and expertise.
GERMAN KEY FIGURES
• 226 exhibitors
• 6 regional pavilions
• 31 companies involved in the JEC Innovation Awards
• 4 JEC Startup Booster finalits
JEC World, the largest international composites show, will witness the strong presence of Germany, highlighting its historical involvement in the event. The country’s commitment to innovation and advancement in the composites sector is evident through its participation in various key aspects of the show.
Germany will be represented by six regional pavilions, each showcasing the unique strengths and capabilities of their respective regions: BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG INTERNATIONAL GMBH, BAYERN INNOVATIV GMBH, BERLIN BRANDENBURG, COMPOSITES UNITED, NRW GLOBAL BUSINESS GMBH, and SAXONY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (WFS). These pavilions will serve as hubs for networking, collaboration, and knowledge exchange.
Among the other exhibitors, some key players of the composites industry: HUNTSMAN, TEIJIN, GURIT, SAERTEX GMBH & CO KG, EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG, WESTLAKE EPOXY, SGL TECHNOLOGIES GMBH, FILL GESELLSCHAFT M.B.H, ISOVOLTA AG. (Full list enclosed)
Driving innovation in the composites’ universe
Germany’s presence at JEC World extends beyond the exhibition floor. Four German companies have been selected to participate in JEC Startup Booster, a platform that recognizes and supports innovative startups in the composites industry: CARBOCON, CarboScreen, fiberior and Holy Technologies.
All four of them will all be pitching at JEC world on March 5th, the winners will be announced on March 6th.
Additionally, several German companies are involved in the highly coveted JEC Composites Innovation Awards, further solidifying Germany’s position as a frontrunner in composites technology.
• CTC GmbH and its partner Airbus Aerostructures for the Mobile Energy Analysis for Sustainable Production
• The German Aerospace Center and its German partners: Ensinger GmbH, Fiberthree GmbH, Hans Weber Maschinenfabrik GmbH / WEBER additive, Siemens AG and SWMS Systemtechnik Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH for EmpowerAX – Additive Functionalisation
• Envalior, partner of Clemson University’s Ultra-Light CF Thermoplastic Composite Door
• Voith Composites SE & Co. KG for the 1st Certified Large 350l Type IV H2 700 Bar Tank
• Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, partner of Teijin Automotive Technologies ‘Automated Preforming Process for Complex CFRP Part
• Röchling Automotive SE and its German partners Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology ICT and Röchling Industrial SE & Co. KG – Haren for Reactive PA6 Pultrusion: Boost for TP Composites
• FibR GmbH and its German partners Covestro AG and Kümpers GmbH for Robotically Fabricated Composite Façade Elements
• Greenboats GmbH and its German partners Hochschule Bremen and Next Horizon Mobility GmbH for Circular Structures: Composites as a Service
• AgriLight – Research Group and its German partners Leibniz University Hannover, Institute of Production Engineering and Machine Tools, MD Composites Technology GmbH, Maschinenfabrik Bernard KRONE GmbH & Co. KG and Clausthal University of Technology, Institute of Polymer Materials and Plastics Engineering for the First Carbon Chassis for Large Agriculture Machine
• Deutsche Institute für Textil- und Faserforschung Denkendorf and its partner Leitz GmbH & Co. KG for Maximum Mass Reduction of Cutting Tools
• Olin, partner of CETEC Project for the Blade Circularity Solution
• Sächsisches Textilforschungsinstitut e.V. (STFI) Circular MTC e.V. and SachsenLeinen GmbH partners of Silbaerg GmbH’s Green Snowboard with A.L.D.-tech.®
Discover more about all these projects at the JEC Composites Innovation Awards area H5 K147.
JEC World 2024 • Paris Nord Villepinte
March 5-7, 2024
ASK US FOR YOUR PRESS ACCREDITATION!
JEC Group is a non-profit organization entirely dedicated to promoting composite materials and fostering their applications globally.
Publisher of the JEC Composites Magazine, the industry’s reference magazine, JEC organizes several events around the world, including JEC World, the leading international exhibition dedicated to composites and their applications, which takes place annually in Paris. JEC media, events and digital channels connect a global community of professionals from the composites industry and beyond, to enable knowledge transfer, create networking opportunities, and highlight innovation.
JEC: Connecting the World with Composites